Online radio featuring the best in modern praise and worship music from artists like Chris Tomlin, Hillsong United, Jeremy Riddle, David Crowder, Bethel Music, Jeremy Camp, Jesus Culture, and more.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Worship and Glory has been on the air for 26 days. 47% of all hours listened thus far are from within the U.S. The other 53% are international with the top 5 countries being Trinidad and Tobago, Netherlands, Canada, United Kingdom, and Jamaica. How awesome is that?